Air Quality Audit is a complete process that involves multiple tests and measurements. A brief list includes :
- Particulate measurement PM2.5 and PM10 - the sizes of these particles are responsible for more than 70% of infections of lungs. Most of the bacterias, allergens and toxic impurities have the size between 2.5 and 10 microns, being invisible for the naked eye.
- Dangerous gases detection : CO; CO2; NOx; H2S
- Formaldehyde detection - usually in new furniture, in some rugs of other objects may damage nervous system
- Detection of mold spores and the concentration / cubic foot
- Moisture measurement. Moisture is the perfect environment for mold and mildew, therefore need to be determined the excess areas or the areas in need for more moisture.
- Ventilation: complete measurement of ACH (air changes per hour), building tightness, mechanical ventilation systems, flow measurement. Detection of potential issues or defects in the ventilation system.
- Air Balancing calculation.